Top 5 Podcasts for Entrepreneurs and Founders
Taylor Miller | February 10th, 2021
Looking for a new podcast? We have gathered some of our favorite podcasts for Entrepreneurs, Founders, and startups. Whether you’re just starting out or already on a path to success, these podcasts are full of great advice and tips. Here are our top 5:
1. The Side Hustle Show – Nick Loper created this podcast to offer actionable strategies and advice to part-time entrepreneurs. Nick is passionate about helping people turn their passion projects and side hustle into growing businesses. Thinking about becoming an entrepreneur and starting your own business? Check out their current episode:
Apple Podcasts: http://apple.co/36XMx4W
2. Being Boss – This podcast is an exploration of what it takes to be the boss as a creative business owner. Emily Thompson, the host, teaches mindsets, habits, and tactics to help you embrace making money doing what you love. Check out the current episodes here:
Apple Podcasts: http://apple.co/3p6KPon
3. The School of Greatness - Is where you will find inspiring interviews with some of the most successful people in the world. The goal of this podcast is to help improve people’s lives. The host, Lewis Howes, is passionate about helping people and he wants to coach you through improving your life with wisdom and inspiration. Listen to the latest episode:
Apple Podcasts: http://apple.co/2Z43re5
4. StartUp – There are a lot of misconceptions about what it’s like to start a business. This podcast follows a variety of Entrepreneurs and Founders to share the real, nitty gritty experience of starting a company. You can find their current episodes here:
Apple Podcasts: http://apple.co/3q5PAzz
5. The Limitless Life - This podcast hosted by Founder and Entrepreneur, Melyssa Griffin, is all about how to become a successful entrepreneur by following your own path and having confidence in what you do. Melyssa is tired of Entrepreneurs squishing themselves and their potential into the boxes society expects. The very same boxes that make it impossible for them to grow.
Apple Podcasts: http://apple.co/2N9tiyD
Here at AWH, we are proud to encourage Entrepreneurs and Founders no matter where they are in their journey. If you liked any of these, be sure to listen to our podcast, Beyond the Roadmap: Product Talk with AWH. Our podcast consists of interviews with product people, from CEOs and Founders to UX/UI designers and Product Managers. If you’re looking for more help than a podcast can give you, consider a technology partnership. We have been working with startups and net new products for over 26 years. You can contact us here.